When we were winding up one of our painting sessions, my preschooler wanted to do one more painting before cleanup. Since I had not planned anything, I was roaming in the kitchen to find an object to paint with. I noticed my kitchen scouring pad in the sink. I got a new one from my storage for our painting and made this Christmas wreath painting. It was simple but so much fun.
Material needed: (Affiliation links are used)
- Draw a circle with pencil. This step is optional if you can maintain the circle shape.
- Pour the green paint in a wide pan.
- Take the paint in the scouring pad and dab on the circle.
4. Continue Step 3, until the circle is completed.
5. Make red paint dots with the back of the pencil.
This is my preschooler’s painting
As I said this painting is very simple to make. Share your pictures if you try it at home.
You may be interested in our other Christmas painting ideas:
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed reading it. If you found this post useful, pin it or share it. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!