Materials needed :
1. Aluminium foil
2. Cereal box
6. Knife to cut the cereal box
9. Clear tape
1. Cut the cereal box into a heart shape with the knife. Draw horizontal and vertical lines using ruler and pencil covering the entire heart. We did not measure the space between the lines.
3. Attach the end of the yarn at the back of the box with the tape. Bring it front through the adjacent slit. Bring the yarn all the way through the heart and take it back through the slit on the opposite side.
4. Bring the yarn all the way through the heart at the back side and take it to the front using the next slit. We are wrapping the yarn around the heart. Please refer picture.
4. When you reach the last slit, cut the yarn and attach it to the back of the heart with a piece of tape.
7. Color the rectangles with Sharpie if required. The heart was looking beautiful without coloring too. The beautiful aluminium foil heart is done!
If you found this post useful, pin it or share it! It will keep me motivated. Thank you!