Today’s post is about an easy fruit painting. A bunch of grapes is painted using tempera paint and water bottle cap. It is a simple painting idea enjoyed by both my kids aged five and ten.
Easy fruit painting!
Materials required for the grapes painting idea for kids:
- Water bottle cap
- Tempera paint in purple color
- Green marker
Method used for this simple idea for kids:
- Pour purple paint in a wide pan or paper plate. We usually use paper plate as palette and dispose it after a couple of uses.
- Dip the water bottle cap in the paint and print in the paper. We use the bottle along with the lid as it is simple for my preschooler to handle.
- Print overlapping circles maintaining a triangular shape.
- Let the painting dry completely.
- Add a stem and vine with green marker.
What a simple way to create grapes? What do you think?
You may be interested in our other water bottle cap painting ideas. Please click the pictures below to read about them.
Please feel free to pin the following image: