As you might have guessed by now, aluminium foil is one of the mediums we love the most. Here is another project we made with Aluminium foil. We have already made aluminium foil beads earlier. Here is the necklace we made with Paper beads and Aluminium foil beads. But this time we made colored beads.
1. Aluminium foil
2. Acrylic paint
3. Thin elastic to string beads
4. Push pin to make the hole
1. Cut the foil into a manageable sized strip.
2. Color one side with acrylic paint. I wanted to have the aluminium foil look in the bead. Hence did not color the other side.
3. Let it dry.
4. Cut the paint strip into thin strips.
5. Start rolling the strips into balls from one of the sides. I encouraged my daughter to maintain the round shape while rolling.
6. Make a hole in the bead with the push pin. It was difficult for my daughter to make the hole. I had to help her.
7. String the beads in the elastic. We had only 5 colored beads. So we made beads out of the uncolored foil and strung them together to make the bracelet.
The aluminium foil beaded bracelet can be made easily by the kids. It can be gifted for any occasion. It looks beautiful!
Thanks for reading the post! Hope you enjoyed reading it. You may be interested in
If you found this post useful, pin it or share it! It will keep me motivated. Thank you!